The Foundation bug, the not thing with not correctly representing what level you beat the game on, just a few I've talked about.
Also check this out:
http://halo.bungie.org/oldnews.html?item=11389
Bugs? The worst ive seen is the pop-up.
The Foundation bug, the not thing with not correctly representing what level you beat the game on, just a few I've talked about.
Also check this out:
http://halo.bungie.org/oldnews.html?item=11389
Oh my. Thats quite a glitch...
Yea, but it allows you to explore all sorts of levels. Also I dislike the fact you can't jack a Banshee on the first Delta Halo level.
I also just got on top of the Zanzibar base while messing around. Also on Waterworks you can destroy the Stagmites hanging from the ceiling. And they'll fall, it looks awesome.
I cant do it. How do they get it working on multiplayer maps?
IRT N - The levels wont take much more than 30Mb of space on your HDD (especially if they're small and re-use textures), so it'll only take about 20 minutes to transfer to your xbox, maximum. That is, if its possible to transfer Xbox to Xbox.
I think we set ourselves up for a disappointment with Halo 2, we hyped ourselves up too much for it and Bungie were under the heavy time constraints set by Microsoft. They had to berid themselves of certain aspects of the original game to allow for a more balanced experience, whilst also cutting out a lot of other options, like the single player medals, due to the lack of time. Because of this fans were never going to be fully satisfied, despite how hard Bungie worked their asses off for the last year or two (7 days a week).
If they had more time, they would have included more smaller, single Xbox multiplayer maps, single player medals, some more weapons, vehicles, and maybe a mode which allowed you to play in the style of the original (for the fans). The ending would probably be the same, i think, as it leaves the Halo universe open for another sequel; but then again, i was rather hoping for a complete package right here.
Halo 2 was more a revolution than an evolution; online play focus, destructible vehicles, boarding, boosting, weapon omissions and alterations. Its a brand new game. Perhaps Halo 3 will provide us with a combination of all the best parts of this, and the original game, achieving a game that will satisfy everyone (or maybe, again, we're asking for the impossible?).
Regardless, we've got something here that i'll definately still be playing in a years time, but not without occasional reference to the original. I'll be sure to play both games during Halo LAN parties.
<font color="#345E81" size="1">[ November 18, 2004 12:43 PM: Message edited by: Cataferal ]</font>
I didn't do it like that, since it doesn't work like in multi. (I don't think.) I just grenade jumped using a Warthog on the side opposite of the gate.
<font size="2" face="Verdana,sans-serif">they could fux0r and have ub0r armor wearing bebehs with l337 alien pwning skillz!!! z0mg *splooge*Originally posted by Cataferal:
I'll bet the guy showed his hard work to his mummy and daddy, inevitably before receiving a loving pat on the head, several cuddles, and a big wad of cash to go buy some more videogames to fuel his busting creative energies.
I think Master Chief and Samus should get together. They have a lot in common.
<font color="#345E81"><font size="1">[ November 16, 2004 10:22 PM: Message edited by: Cataferal ]</font></font>
lol
what is worse... a meteroid or flood (btw im dissappointed in the return of the flood... aye i hate em, only fun thing is shooting them with shotgun and theres not enough ammo to go around lmao)
Metroid, it's hard to shoot them with Metroid Prime's lame aiming system. Plus the sword pwnz the Flood.
*Gives Halo 2 a temporary break*
Bookmarks